Dainese Imatra One-Piece Perforated Ladies Leather Race Suit
The Dainese Imatra was designed especially for the needs of racing drivers. The Imatra combines all the features of the legendary Dainese race suits in a suit made of full-grain cowhide leather, which was developed especially for women. The design guarantees a perfect fit and ergonomics in the racing position. The exclusive Dainese Tri-Axial system on the back, inserts in elastic leather running in three directions, allows great freedom of movement and guarantees the same abrasion resistance as the other layers of leather. The XF Arrow fabric inserts behind the knees and at the wrists, elastic and at the same time protective like leather, ensure optimal mobility in arms and legs.
Dainese stands for safety: composite protectors on elbows and knees, soft Pro-Shape 2.0 hip protectors, and the "floating shoulder" construction with composite protectors and aluminum plates, interchangeable and customizable. The metal plates on the shoulders - a trademark and exclusive patent of Dainese - support the sliding in case of a fall, avoiding dangerous rollovers. This is a significant difference compared to plastic materials, which wear more due to abrasion and provide more grip on the asphalt. The revolutionary D-Tec Racing Core interior, easily removable and washable, guarantees optimum breathability and comfort, together with perforations in the most strategic areas, which ensure optimum ventilation even on hot days. This suit is ready for racing: the RSS 3.0 system features wide sliders made of a blend of materials that are firmly attached to the suit and easy to replace. The pre-equipment for the Waterbag Kit in the aerodynamic hump allows the installation of an integrated water system designed for the suits of the World Championship motorcycles. This system, which is connected to a compatible helmet, allows comfortable drinking at any time during the race, ensuring a sufficient water supply at every moment of the ride. In order to guarantee the safe closure of the suit in all conditions, the Imatra is equipped with a practical and safe Zip-hook leather closure system on the front.
Custom size available with free shipping worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: If for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, feel free to contact us.
- 1 inner pocket
- D-Tec Racing Core (fully removable and washable inner suit)
- interchangeable knee sliders
- KGI (Knee Grip Insert technology)
- motorbike protective professional suit approved to prEN 17092
- replaceable RSS 3.0 slider system
- seamless thermoformed soft inserts
- ready for installing a waterbag kit
- aerodynamic spoiler
- ergonomic Arrow XF knee construction
- elasticated inserts and performance wrists construction
- leather zip-hook for frontal closure
- Micro elastic 2.0 material
- neck comfort construction
- Tri-axial elasticated system on the back
- aluminum sliders
- made of premium full-grain Tutu cowhide and bi-elastic S1 fabric
- composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows, and knees (EN 1621.1)
- floating racing shoulder construction with replaceable aluminum plate
- soft Pro-Shape 2.0 protectors on the hips (EN 1621.1)
- seamless aluminum plates on the elbows
- 3D-Bubble fabric inserts
- Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment
- 1 x Dainese leather suit
- protection and cleaning kit included
- 100% cowhide / Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
This Leather Motorcycle Racing Suit for Women offers a modern fit style. You can choose your normal size or refer to our Size Chart below
To measure your Size, You can follow this video.
HOW DO WE WORK?
HOW DO WE PROCESS ORDERS?
We are Shipping all over the world with a smooth process.
1. After receiving the order confirmation, We contact our valuable customers to confirm the size and measurements.
2. Garment Production takes 5 to 6 days.
3. Delivery Time: 4 to 5 days.
- Standard Size products shipping in 7-10 days.
- Custom Size orders shipping in 10-12 Days.
- DHL, UPS & FedEx courier services.