Alpinestars Racing Absolute Tech-Air 1-Piece Perforated Leather Suit
The Racing Absolute Leather Suit uses lessons learned from the MotoGP World Championship and input from Alpinestars athletes to create a state-of-the-art racing suit that sets new benchmarks for protective technology available to riders. An example of this is the brand-new innovative aramid bonded leather that is found in the areas of the suit prone to high abrasion; the shoulders, knees, elbows, forearm, seat, and the sides of the back all have this added layer of protection along with dual-leather layers. This paramedic bonding is proven to significantly increase tear and abrasion resistance while also protecting the rider from heat transfer, particularly in the case of a long slide on the Tarmac. Body-mapped to give a full-on racing fit, the Racing Absolute is made from premium grade 1.1 mm kangaroo leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, lightness, flexibility, and breathability. Custom size available with free shipping worldwide.
- high-level race suit incorporating MotoGP-derived technologies
- designed with a body-mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves for optimum riding performance
- full kangaroo leather construction for lightness, flexibility, and optimum levels of protection
- highly durable, flexible kangaroo leather features anatomical panels for high levels of movement and a superior fit
- strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion, when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system, fitted
- Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required
- a LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU
- patented leather bonded aramid grid reinforcements on the arm, back, seat, thigh, and elbow areas to reduce heat transfer and prevent the skin from burning when sliding; this also gives more strength to the leather against tear and abrasion
- new aramid-reinforced stretch fabric panels on the crotch, back of the leg, and underarms guarantee excellent levels of lightness, flexibility, and breathability
- large perforated kangaroo leather panels are strategically placed to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort
- Alpinestars approved, race-derived protectors on the elbow, shoulder, knee, and tibia
- Alpinestars new exclusive GP Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) on the knee and further DFS protection on the elbow and shoulder
- innovative new RR elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable screw-mounted insert slider
- chest pad compartment (designed to take the Nucleon chest pads)
- comes fitted with the Nucleon hip protector
- ergonomically designed AR (Abrasion Resistant) Shield reinforcement with aramid fiber and polyamide construction in the limb flexion zones to protect the exposed seams against abrasion
- removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D back panel
- soft 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
- The new GP aerodynamic back hump improves stability and airflow at speed; ventilated and designed to incorporate a hydration pack, it comes complete with an opening that can accommodate a hydration hose
- internal waterproof wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage
- printed logos reduce weight and improve the flexibility of the leather, thus enhancing comfort and performance
- fully approved riding garment to Category II EN17092 draft standards – AAA class
- 100% kangaroo leather (Contains non-textile parts of animal origin)
HOW DO WE WORK?
PLEASE NOTE: If for any reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, feel free to contact us.
HOW DO WE PROCESS ORDERS?
We are Shipping all over the world with a smooth process.
1. After receiving the order confirmation, We contact our valuable customers to confirm the size and measurements.
2. Garment Production takes 5 to 6 days.
3. Delivery Time: 4 to 5 days.
- Standard Size products shipping in 7-10 days.
- Custom Size orders shipping in 10-12 Days.
- DHL, UPS & FedEx courier services.
This Motorcycle Racing Leather Suit for men offers a modern fit style. You can choose your normal size or refer to our Size Chart.
To measure your Size, You can follow this video.
- Affordable Price & Genuine Quality
- Unique Quality
- 100% Secured Online Payment
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Order Prepared With Care